Where are the scrubs?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Apr 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

What did he say besides reiterating what he initially said?

2. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Munchak's a scrub if he releases Vince. He's a scrub for selling out to Reinfeldt and Underwood.

Those 2 bums haven't done any good for the organization since they've been here.

3. XO

XO Nevada Native

Lol your logic fails harder than VY. You're still cool though.

4. GeronimoJackson

Gage got playing time over Moss because Moss went to "Cooking Wild with Jeff Fisher" and told Chef Fisher that his dish sucked.

Nickey was rewarded by Fisher for slapping VY that one time in training camp.

Why was Amano given that luxurious extension? Find out why Collins was given one and you'll have your answer. Translation: I'm not witty enough, you got me on that one, Fish.

5. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Starting to find it hard to believe you are a real person as opposed to a VY troll. You can't go around talking about what a great team we have, and then blast the guys in charge of building that team because they don't keep the QB you have a mancrush on.

well, you can't do that and be taken seriously.

6. SoCalTitan867

SoCalTitan867 Starter

I gotta agree with Alex on this one Cj. You always talk about being on the verge of a championship and that all being dependant on VY cuz we have amazing talent around him. Reinfeldt acquired that talent. VY is gone. Its overly clear that its not a matter of if but when. Im not a huge fan of the decision but its football and it happens. Its not as if VY was going to be playing for the rest of his life. Time to let it go and move on.

Now with that said, I do not think he's done anything special other than hitting a homerun with CJ. Most of the guys he has picked in the first round had first round grades. Its not rocket science. His picks outside of the first round are just ho hum to me. I think the biggest misconception about this team on this board is a high level of talent. Im not seeing it. I see an average / slightly below average team. I do love this team and will always be a fan but as of right now I don't have a problem saying they aren't very good. Let alone contendors.

Back to the original topic. Id like to see the following guys outta here next year... Collins, Simms , Haye, Nickey, Hope, Gage, Amano, Marks, and Ringer. Probably too much to ask but in my opinion they contribute squat.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I agree completely.

Amano may be salvageable at guard. Ringer remains cost effective backup.

Other than that most of those will be gone this year and the rest probably before 2012 season unless they step up in a big way.

8. 14u2ponder

14u2ponder Starter

The titans need to rebuild with younger players we are beyond filling holes. At this point we need a complete roster overhaul.

9. GeronimoJackson

No, we don't. Our best talent are young, now we need a franchise QB to be surrounded with that young talent, the hardest part. We have the perfect pieces to rebuild with right now.

10. 14u2ponder

14u2ponder Starter

I agree we need a franchise qb, but I don't agree that we can just plug in the holes and keep it going.

The titans have no foresight at all. And what I mean by a complete overhaul is that we should trade the veterans on this team, namely I would even consider trading Chris Johnson for the right price if we could accelerate our rebuilding process.

For example if I thought that Luck was a franchise qb, then I wouldn't even draft a qb this year, I'd play rusty smith and tank my way to the number 1 pick next year. You couple that with a couple of number 1s for chris johnson and there is your rebuilding process.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar