Where are the Hawkins and Cook haters this week

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by LANGSTER, Sep 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Technically you are correct. But I refuse to look at it differently then I originally did.

We could have had Gronkowski.....

2. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

I guess you can label me a Hawkins hater, since sharing criticism with an objective view while also giving credit where it is due get thrown in with the lot.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I'm officially done with Jared Cook. Today was a prime example of why he doesn't play more; he doesn't know what the hell he's doing.

Dwayne Allen, please.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbH-xMd2dfA"]Dwayne Allen Highlights vs. Auburn - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2XwUNMMS38"]Dwayne Allen Highlights vs. Virginia Tech - YouTube[/ame]

4. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Agree...it is becoming obvious to me at this point why he had not seen the field last last couple of years. He has been a regular for five weeks so far this season...the "but he has not had time to learn" defense is starting to wear thin.

At any rate, if he does not pick it up by the end of this season I say dump him...

5. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

He scored an 87 yard td last game. I thought he played horrible today. Never even looked for the ball. But he is finally getting playtime, lets see how it goes. Overall, Im happy with him.

6. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Hawkins is nothing more then a depth receiver and Cook is the ultimate tease.

Bigger waste of talent at TE, Cook or Troupe?

7. MrBean

MrBean Master of Not Much

Hell, aren't they basically one on the same.

Wasn't the exact same knock on Troupe was that he couldn't learn the playbook?

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

At least Troupe had two good seasons before he broke his ankle.

9. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

im going to do my best dbc impression right now - at least Cook had more fantasy points than Dustin Keller today!!!!!!!!

10. Maker_84

Maker_84 Starter

at least we don't have Bo Scaife as a TE anymore. Keep Cook at TE the entire game and stop lining him up at WR, too slow out of breaks to play there

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar