Where are all the Schwartz haters?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by #90, Jan 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

#90 Camp Fodder

Let this be a lesson, be careful what you ask for, it just might happen. We got rid of Schwartz, and this is what we got...

To all the Fisher haters, be careful what you ask for, it just might happen. We could be the Buffalo Bills and be perrenial losers. Just sayin'. They had to beg for a coach last year, and all they got was Chan Gailey and more loses.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I can safely say that I was never a Schwartz hater.

3. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

We'll take our chances. Next.

• High Five High Five x 3
  4. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

Schwartz blitzed has blitzed way more in detroit then he ever did here. Makes one wonder if that was not fisher, all along.

And we have only had 6 winning seasons in the last 17. And I am really wishing hard for a new head coach!

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

We would have lost just as many games with Schwartz.

Schwartz I always hated but always said would make a better HC than DC. He's proving that in Detroit.

You make the case of: "Be careful wishing away crappy coaches... you might get another crappy coach."

Uhh.... not much of a gamble.

6. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

schwartz was an amazing DC...

He's an average HC..

7. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

He's done an above average job with the Lions. That is not quite an All-Star cast over there. If he had taken over for Cowher, he would have at least 2 rings now too.

8. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

Wow to me schwartz started the mush rush and the zone coverage here. Our defense changed when greg williams left. Funny that Fisher got his start under buddy ryan and now "we have never been a blitzing team!"

Turn the game tapes on when williams was here and watch the change.

Look at all four teams left in the playoffs, they all blitz and play pressure defense. They do not make their base defense the mush rush and zone! If you do not pressure qb and play tight coverage you do not advance far in this league. You do not win alot giving up 3rd down 43% of the time either. I wonder what the % was on third and 8 or longer, bet we lead or nearly led the league in giving it up!

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Got rid of Schwartz?

10. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Schwartz beneffited from Fat Al, enough said. Cecil would've been a world beater with Big Al and his blitz packages, you can't say Cecil didn't blitz. Too bad our secondary is trash.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar