When you tell your kids 'Cheaters Never Win'...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KamikaZ, Feb 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Outstanding game. No doubt.

2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I wouldn't call it the best, but I wouldn't call it boring either. You don't have to score points to have a great football game. The entire group I was with thought it was a great game entering the 4th quarter, and it just got better from there.

And the doritos mouse commercial has the entire room rolling...

3. Bulluck

Bulluck Camp Fodder

And now that I think about it, the fact that it was low-scoring made it exciting. All night everyone was waiting for the Pats to explode but the Giants d woudln't let them.

4. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

Tom Petty did suck.

Worst Half-Time show ever.

5. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Tom Petty was boring, but honestly, that is Tom Petty, and so at Least he didn't try to go out of his realm. He just did his gig. and he seems to fit in with the Arizona crowd fairly well.

6. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I guess I was the only one that enjoyed Petty. I thought it was one of the better halftimes shows. I liked the presentation of it, it wasn't over the top or anything. 4 songs, all pretty good ones. But I understand some people may not like Petty's music.

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I didn't lose any money on it. I couldnt find a single soul that would have risked putting more than 5 bucks on the giants. But, I didnt care who won. If the Giants won, it was an embarrassment to the NFL, but if the Patriots lost then yeah, the patriots lost.

So I didnt really care who won. I just wanted an interesting game. I didnt get that though. I got a snooze fest for 3 hours and 1 exciting play. Not exactly memorable.

8. reo

reo Starter

you apparently don't appriciate a good defensive game. that was an amazing game. had everyone in the room on the edge of their seat waiting for the Pats to hit something deep or drive the field but the giants wouldn't let them. and brady over throwing people was b/c he'd been getting drilled all day long and he was scared sh*tless every time he went back to pass, expecting to get drilled so he wasn't stepping into his throws and over throwing peope left and right. that giants DL played amazing.

Easily one of the best SBs ever.

9. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

Exactly. I would get excited everytime the Patriots' offense would take the field because I knew the Giants' D-Line was going to have some more cracks at Brady.

10. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Hey, you should enjoy the Pro Bowl then. Lots of big plays with no-one giving a rats-arse about the result.

Actually, the fact that you are a Detroit Lions fan makes a heap of sense now. It doesn't matter if you lose (again and again and again), so long as you do things that make the dumb fans go "ahhhhhhh" every now and again......

What makes games exciting to watch is the tension in each play. By anyone's reasonable standards, that was a great game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar