Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

"When the Walls come Tumbling Down"

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanfantilidie, Nov 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titanfantilidie Practice Squad

Moolah:
    $118
    That's exactly what is going on with the Titans. If any player can look in the mirror and be satisfied with your play up to this point you need to resign. "Cool Hand Fisher" seems so oblivious, so out of touch with the program, (team and fans) it's astonishing. The Titans need to release/fire Young,Finnegan (totally out of control) and give Fisher the chance to make it to the play offs this year and hire another coach, possibly Gruden.
  2. globelieves Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Young is already out for the season. I don't see how getting rid of Finn helps Fisher's chances of winning THIS year. So, I must be missing your point.
  3. World Peace WAKE UP AMERICA - NFL IS OVERRATED

Moolah:
    $3,682
    Kerry Collins will save the season just like in 2008 and he will rise up and Game Manage his way to a Superbowl.
  4. amy Starter

Moolah:
    $1,710
    Hey, whatever works! lol Never underestimate old and treacherous! :D
  5. KC_Titan Starter

Moolah:
    $35
    Why are people wanting Gruden? The guy won a Super Bowl with a team that wasn't his against a team he had just previously coached. Outside of that season it's not like he was setting the league on fire.
    1 people high five this.
  6. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $1,630
    ...but I like Finnegan :(
  7. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,805
    I'm keeping Cortland if I'm Fisher. How do we benefit from not having Cortland? Do you want Mouton out there?
  8. RTH Meh...

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $7,382
    I see Kerry Collins doing more of what he did in 2009... not 2008.

In 2009, we had a killer Defense... I'm sorry, but Haynesworth had a LOT to do with that... we also had a thorough running game.

We have neither this season.
  9. Oceanic815 Special Teams Standout

Kearse
    Moolah:
    $308
    McCourty > Finnegan
  10. Bababooey Veteran

Wright
    Moolah:
    $148
    I'm sorry but I'd much rather see McCourty-Verner starting right now with Finnegan in a backup role. The guy is hurting more than helping. It was fun when he was fiesty and still possessed great cover skills but he's getting to be a bit of a liability in pass coverage alone.
    1 people high five this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.