When do you think the Titans get to a Super Bowl?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by onetontitan, Jan 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I hope the Titans win a Superbowl before I'm as old as Bud Adams. Truthfully, if I had to bet, I'd bet against it.

But what do I know? After the 1999 Superbowl with the Rams, I was sure the Titans would be back again soon. I would never have bet that this much time would have passed without at least one more appearence.

I tell you what, when your team is in the Superbowl, it is something special. All the talk, all the coverage you don't ever get normally. It is great. If the Titans ever get there again, make sure you savor every minute leading up to and through the whole thing.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. lockemindatrunk

lockemindatrunk Camp Fodder

The season after bud Adams dies

3. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

What if we get to the superbowl with replacement players? Will it lose its luster?

4. Hoffa

I don't know, I'd still buy the shirt...:grrhee:

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Yea but I wouldn't want to savior Titans coverage this year. Too many issues would pop up, creating more questions.

6. Hoffa

You mean if they're in the Superbowl? That's what I meant. From the AFC Championship game on thru...
    I'd savor a Titans Superbowl under any conditions...

7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

2-3 seasons after Jeff Fisher is no longer with the team. So probably sometime around 2031.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

If the Titans did make the playoffs and got to this week, all we'd hear about is the Vince Young Jeff Fisher fiasco. I'm tired of it. Which is why I'm not all the upset Vince is being shown the door. IMO it's the wrong guy being let go, but I'm just happy we can now focus on football, and not this soap opera that we've become.

9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I was 10 when we went. My dad looked at me and said "we may never go back." That's why he took me to the big game.

Looking more and more like the truth. Greatful I was able to go.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

My dad lived in Atlanta so went there. Didn't go to the game but went to the Super Bowl experience and got an autograph from McNair. Oh and to answer the question I would say....when the Cubs win a world series.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar