When do you think the Titans get to a Super Bowl?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by onetontitan, Jan 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

The last time we won a playoff game my 6 year old sister hadn't been born yet and my balls had just recently dropped.

It's going to be a long, long time if it ever does happen.

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

The competitin is tough in this conference with the Pats, Steelers, Ravens, Colts and now Jets to get past. The Jets did in a very short time emerge as one of those elite teams so we can also do that.

3. OhioTitan

OhioTitan GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!

I think it could be sooner than most think. If the colts continue to fall like they have been recently, the afc south will be up for grabs with no clear favorite. Just making the playoffs is the hard part, once we are there anything can happen.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

3 years after we draft Andrew Luck with the first pick next year.

5. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Probably next season... Honestly, Fisher is good at coaching up scrub players and if we have a year of replacement players, we will probably do really well. Fisher can't handle superstars.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Sad to say but it doesn't look like we'll ever get back to the Super Bowl. Definitely never again as long as Fisher's coach.

But my guess would be 2020.

7. xBrah

xBrah Hope we get a new SS

Yeah... keeping games close and hovering around .500 is what he does. If your team buys into it, it can actually work.. ala 2008.

8. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

love the picture

and we will make the superbowl when 2 HOPEFULLY 3 things happen

1. get rid of fisher
    2. get a franchise qb
    3. bud sells the franchise and we have someone who knows what the hell there doing is running it

9. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

For a small fee of $29.99 I can let you know exactly when we win the SB.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Usually as biased as I may be about the Titans, I honestly feel pretty real good about our chances going into any given season, but right now I'm dreading next season. Only once in 2005 did I feel we had no chance at a title, and we end up 4-12. I have mixed feelings on if a 4-12 record in 2011 would be a good thing. It sickens me to watch my team suck every week, but if it leads to brighter days, well then maybe it's a good thing. I sure hope we win a title sooner rather than later, because I have several obnoxious Steeler/Patriots/Cowboy fans as friends who won't STFU about their countless titles. Anytime we play those teams that's those peoples first stab at the Titans, - "oh how many rings do you guys have", as if they don't already know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar