What's your main concern heading into the new season?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Childress79, Jun 20, 2010.

?
  1. Offence

4.2%
  2. Defence

52.1%
  3. Special Teams

6.3%
  4. Coaching

18.8%
  5. All of the above

22.9%
  6. None ,we're good to go

4.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

^That one time worked! Fisher doesn't call that play with intentions of scoring LOL. He calls it to get space to punt, then lucked out the same way he's lucked out and been able to keep a job so long.

2. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

Have they made a highlight video of the blue million times we got a few yards and punted?

3. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

My main concern is winning the first game of the season.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

we got very lucky there, that play was setup for CJ to run smack in the middle of the pile and punt it away.

Lets give Shaub and Andre Johnson great field position!

5. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Amen Brother! First things first. Oakland should be a nice team to build up some confidence on.

6. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

No kidding, being (1-0) after week one would be a huge improvement compared to last season.

7. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

It's sad to say that 2-5 would be an improvement. Should pound Oakland though.

8. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

its possible we could be the 4th best team in the AFC South this season.

9. aws090883

aws090883 Camp Fodder

i posted none we are good to go.
    i did that because the only concern to me is injurys.if we are healthy we will be a contender even with our loses of some very good vets.i think years back we didnt draft well but i think we have dont pretty good the last few years at getting depth at positions and players will step up.fisher is a very stubern coach but hes not dumb.he will have this team ready,hes respected around the league not because hes a bad coach.

i dont think we are the best team on paper but when are we ever?players do play hard for fisher and thats a good thing because we actually have a talented team this year and we are young with not stubern vets.they will listen and learn and hopefully play to there potiential.

basicly as long as we can get our special teams going we have a probowl qb( some might think hes not but hes a winner)a probowl rb.some pretty solid wideouts with a amazing line and some decent tight ends.thats a pretty good offence.as long as we are healthy on defence we are really not as bad as most think.last year was a wake up call for some players lets hope they got the call and step up this year.

10. highstep

highstep Camp Fodder

1. The Secondary- Finnegan and Griffin can't do it by themselves. I'm not a fan of Hood but we lost depth with his season ending injury, Hill and the rest of out young players are big question marks. At LB we could be in for some really bad tackling. Jamie Winborn from what I hear could possibly fill McRrath's spot but losing Bulluck will be the biggest blow to this years team.

2. The ground attack- It all depends if CJ will play every game this season. If he does this is a non issue unless he gets hurt.

3. Defensive Line- We pick up Derrick Morgan and have Jason Jones and Tony Brown returning but last season our pass rush was pathetic at times and with KVB leaving it might not get much better. Hopefully Morgan can fill his shoes.

4. The passing game- Even if VY does not get suspended it's still not going to be a great year when it comes to passing. VY has shown improvement but offseason distractions tend to be costly, especially to QB's. Hopefully VY is mature enough to shake it off and start where he left off. If Fisher quits being a jerk and lets Kenny Britt do his thing and VY steps up we could have a good year throwing the ball.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar