What's your favourite movie that doesn't seem to have aged?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Childress79, Mar 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

I could have picked lots of movies, I'm a big fan of Westerns & most of them are timeless, I also loved the ultra violent action movies of the 80's & early 90's,the kind that they just don't make any more.

Of those one movie stands out,set in the jungle so no cars or fashion items that would look dated now. Even the FX that were used stand up today as okay. When this movie came out a buddy of mine saw it in France. He couldn't speak French & saw it without subtitles but he absolutely loved it anyway. He made me promise not to read anything about it before seeing it, so I went in knowing nothing.

I watched this movie a few weeks ago & I swear it hasn't aged at all,great story ,great characters. I must have seen it a dozen times & I still love it.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093773/

[​IMG]

2. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Godfather 1 & 2..

[​IMG]

3. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Back to the Future

Just bought the trilogy...

[​IMG]

4. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Off the top of my head a couple of flick's come to mind...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Citizen Kane..
    one of my all time favorites..

[​IMG]

6. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

7. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

8. mdfan

mdfan Starter

[​IMG]

12 Angry Men

9. Ewker

Ewker Starter

I always like the original Frankenstein, Werewolf, Dracula and Mummy movies when I was a kid. I can remember running and hiding behind a door and peaking around it to watch :ha:

Movies back then left a lot to your imagination, todays movies don't

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar