what's your dream car?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Fry, Jun 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

if you could choose any car in the world from any era, what would it be? no more than two choices.

1969 chevy SS
    [​IMG]

1967 shelby mustang
    [​IMG]

there's actually a 69 SS for sale down the street. it could use a new paint job, but other than it's in great shape. i've considered buying it every time i pass by it, but it's just not drive across town to work kind of car :sad2:.

maybe some day....

2. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Both your choices are grade A :thumb: A 69-70 Boss 429 or 302 would be sweet as well, or an old Challenger....opps, I'm going over the limit.

I'll switch gears to a new school theme.

1. Saleen S7 Twin Turbo

2. new Vette ZR1

3. [​IMG]

4. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

1967 Mustang, pink and sitting on 20s. With pink leather seats, wood dash like a Bentley, but all the rest of the interior pink and very feminine rims, 5 speed. I'm thinking that needs to be the new Elfmobile.

5. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Porsche 911 GT3 RS

[​IMG]

or a Volvo Amazon with a V8 engine

[​IMG]

6. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

Well, I got one "dream" car I love and that is my Tundra, but with gas the way it is, it is a nightmare to drive.

7. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

I like my current ride, but I'm sure I could think of some nice contemporary upgrades if I put my mind to it (but I didn't)

Vintage was pretty easy... I'm also a fan of the old shelbys...

[​IMG]

8. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

1957 chevy bel-aire

9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I love all the usual late 60's/early 70's Chevy suspects along with Mopar of the same era, but I have a special soft spot for the smaller MCs with the big motors (Chevy Nova, Dodge Dart, Plymouth Valiant, Plymouth Scamp, etc.)

Same car as what I drove in my teens: Dodge Dart '73
    [​IMG]

What I want and will eventually own
    51 Ford Pickup:
    [​IMG]

10. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

[​IMG]

Paid $500 bucks for it. Threw papers out of it. When barrels 3&4 would flip, it would throw your head into the back seat.

Ahhhhhh......those were the days. The back seat was designed during the summer of love also.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar