Whats up with Chris Henry?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Dec 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

I'm really torn here. For one I think he has what it takes. If he were to go to the Broncos I would almost guarantee a 1000 yard season.

On the other hand he is really just taking up room. If Ganther wasn't needed on ST I would want him out there as the 3rd back.

I hope we don't get rid of him. Who knows how long Johnson will hold up.:grrr:

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

His name is bust and his trade value is nothing better than a 7th rd pick.

He is behind gather on the depth chart so how do we convince anyone of his value?

wasted pick move on..

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

WTF there are 10 runningbacks on practice squads better than him. Our own coaches have said he sucks by never activating him much less playing him.

It's over it's done. BUST! Worthless POS bust!

4. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

damn, 2nd 3rd and 4th rd picks from last years draft haven't even seen the field this year. Not good!

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

Right now, it looks like a wasted pick. I think all four of our backs are capable of putting up 1,000 yard seasons. We've been fortunate concerning the durability of our RB's. It's one of those things, where he looks like a waste as long as we don't need him. Should something happen to our starters, we'll be happy to have him and Ganther. Reinfeldt would further be heralded as a genius.

6. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

Chris Johnson definitely eases the pain :yes:

7. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

That draft was terrible. If not for Floyd's super job right before he left this team wouldn't be anywhere near a playoff team.

The worst part of the whole thing is occasionally you get a guy who doesn't pan out because of injury but Henry, Williams and even Davis simply are not good football players.

At least MR has redeemed himself so far in this draft. Maybe he can keep up the good work in the future.

• High Five High Five x 4
  8. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

I hope we don't get rid of him.

And no he isn't a bust.

9. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

:biglaugh: Quit it. You're killing me. :biglaugh:

10. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

I don't know what's so funny?

Maybe he was a reach but give the guy a chance. When called upon he has done his job.

His rookie year he only got in on 7 games behind White. He was given 31 attempts for 119 yards plus 2 touchdowns, that's a 3.85 yards a carry.....not bad for a rookie. He also had 6 receptions for 53 yards. How is that a bust? Sure the emergence of Johnson and Ganther's special teams ability has put him in the shadows, but a bust? Not IMO. All he needs is an opportunity and eventually i'm sure he'll get his and show what he's about.

Again i'm not calling him the next Marshall Faulk or what not but to say he's a bust is pushing it.:yes:

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar