What's up Titan Fans?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by BigVinny, Sep 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

What's up Vinny! I still think this is the Colt's division but no so much as it was last year.

The Jags tend to go under the radar most of the time and alot of people don't know they went 12-4 last year. I expect yall to have another big season.

2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Welcome Vinny, will be glad to trash talk with you in the future. I think you guys have a good shot at challenging the colts, and think it'll be closer this year.

We're still a ways away.

Crash Override, bad call, the colts play the easiest schedule for passing offense in the league this year, Manning will have a damn good year.

3. Manning will have a great regular season as is the norm.

Next year, the Titans are gonna rise up and start to look like contenders, year after that, play-off team, serious contenders.

4. EZpickin

EZpickin Camp Fodder

and they'll lose to the wildcard....
    the colts that is....

5. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Welcome. First I HOPE that we have a shot, but reality tells me it would be a miracle. Secondly, if it is NOT us, then I hope you guys beat the SNOT out of the COlts!!

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

BigVinny ey? From that name I was thinking a Jets fan. :ha:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar