What's The Word On Brandon Jones?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Don, Oct 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Don

The Don Upsetting The Apple Cart

I was listening on the radio during the drive back to Nashville, and I heard where he took a hit to the chest. The radio guys said he had the wind knocked out of him, but then later they said he went to the locker room for x-rays. I din't hear anything after that.

The Vince-Brandon connection is looking pretty good so far.

2. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

From what I understand, he said that he fell on the football in an awkward way and he had severe chest pains. To be safe, x-rays were taken and there were no findings.

He looked super cute after the game!

3. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

Bruised Sternum.. He should be able to practice this week.

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

so how is that high upper thigh contusion healing up?:))

5. The Mrs

Bipolar! Gasp! Shame, shame!

6. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

Word is he practiced yesterday... Weird, I thought we had Tuesdays off? Maybe something to do with the bye week.

7. Sledge

Sledge Guest

he'll be fine

500 baby!

8. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

hell suck it up, unlike some running back on this team that will remain un named

9. The Mrs

Tuesday is normally player's day off, but during the bye week, they are off Friday-Sunday, which really is a short vacation. And, if a player has the slightest injury, they still have to come to the facility for treatment, so they have to stay in town!

10. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Ax wound?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar