What's the QB situation for 2010 ?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Puck, Dec 31, 2009.

?
  1. Vince Young

91 vote(s)
    82.7%
  2. let Young walk

5 vote(s)
    4.5%
  3. draft rookie to start

5 vote(s)
    4.5%
  4. sign vet to start

3 vote(s)
    2.7%
  5. draft rookie to backup

26 vote(s)
    23.6%
  6. sign backup to backup

20 vote(s)
    18.2%
  7. re-work Collins to start

3 vote(s)
    2.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8dNxK_wslqo&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8dNxK_wslqo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

2. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

Rework collins deal keep him - arguably the 'best backup in the nfl' in the words of some announcer when young went down.

i dont think they will relese him, although if they feel like they need to save money to hopeuflly RESIGN SOME MORE IMPORTNAT PLAYESR (IE STARTERS), then by all means do it.

in that case, def bring in a vet to backup young and help develop him in addition to drafting a rook qb i guss for depth

3. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

I noticed a blurb today that the Texans signed John David Booty from our PS. You can take him off the list..So much for the young backup QB in waiting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar