Whats the future hold for Andy Dalton in Cincinnati?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Mar 25, 2014.

?
  1. Yes, he's made it to the playoffs 3 straight years

9 vote(s)
    47.4%
  2. No, he's nothing special

10 vote(s)
    52.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

If Locker fizzles out this season I think the case is closed...

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Oh yea, if he doesn't tear it up this year, and by tear I don't mean a ligament, he will and should be out of TN.

We need to know once and for all whether this kid is a franchise QB or a waste of time.

3. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

your tune...
    it has changed.

But I do approve of this new tune. It's catchy.

4. JCBRAVE

No it hasn't.

Im still very much a Locker supporter.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. nickmsmith

but you are now giving out the possibility that he could be a waste of time. I do applaud that line of thinking.

6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I WANT Locker to be the guy - there is potential undoubtedly but the door is closing..

7. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

If he is good then the Bengals will keep him. If they cut him loose then why would we want him?

8. nickmsmith

I would love for him to be as well.
    I just have pretty much given up on him, unless something miraculous happens this year.

NFL don't have the same luxuries that MLB and NHL players have. You don't have 5 or 6 years to develop in the minors before making the big leagues.. you pretty much have to make an instant impact in the NFL, or you're toast. Titans have been very patient with Locker, more than other teams would have been, I think.

I agree with you.

9. JCBRAVE

I dont ignore the reality of the situation, he's always had trouble not getting hurt. I think he'll be ok though, hoping so. This rebuilding crap gets old quick and we're in like year 4 of it. RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :madcow:

10. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

If watching Dalton play isn't enough to convince you guys, then I'll just stop trying to convince you guys.

But I have no fear of the Titans signing Dalton if he hits free agency. I feel confident saying NFL teams will see things the way I see them. I guess we'll see.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar