What's the deal? Cheer up Yall won.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Overalls, Oct 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

The reason we're so uncontent is we want to see weekly improvement. The only guys I saw really improve were Pac and Young. The rest either stayed the same (In Bulluck and Hope's case, thats all you can ask) or get worse (O-line). The defense managed to allow 427, Henry ran for less than 50, Troupe is still invisible, and Lamont still tackles like he's cross-eyed.

I think it's time for changes on the Defense. I don't know whether it's Sirmon, Hill, Thompson, or the DTs, but something has to be done. We can't give up 400 a week with our offense and expect to win.

2. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Team still needs a lot of work, regardless of this win.

But we'll trade you Lamont Thompson for Demaco Ryans. Deal?

3. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Luv ya. Mean it.

4. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

Pacman Jones won this game for us, not Schwartz. It's annoying having sooo much talent on your team and not being able to let it loose. We're not going to get anywhere relying on individuals making plays, and nobody is getting younger (I'm looking at you Bulluck).

5. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

My post was deleted :suspect:

6. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

KVB won the game for us. Pacman just cleaned up.

7. Sledge

Sledge Guest

I question Kubiak's play calling. Lundy gets all the yards, then he sits him and puts Dayne in. RON DAYNE!!! That guy is worthless.

Shoulda brought Lundy back in after 1 play. I needed that TD from Lundy to help me win my fantasy league :ha: :moon2:

8. Brian

Brian Big Fan

I guess our 2nd win of the season wasn't as satisfying as yours was.

Maybe that's why we'll show up next week.

:bs:

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Their second win was impressive. I can not say the same for this one. Very strange getting such a big lead.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar