What's our pitch to Andy Levitre?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by PRAY IV M3RCY, Feb 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Warmack (#10) and Levitre (FA) = 100x better

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

You may get the same money in Arizona than here (after tax) but we will have 3 million extra in cap room to get better. They don't.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

It's not inconceivable that a free agent would look at the Titans and think it is a young team that could take a big leap forward.... no matter how much you hate Munch. :)

4. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

Come on guys do you really think the Bills will let a young offensive lineman walk? They are already trying to cut money to construct a deal with Byrd, and more than likely slap the franchise tag on him.

5. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

On the bright side, at least he got phonics when he got his contract, I can understand him now

Its not 2012, its 2013. First off, our defense simply cannot and will not be as bad as they were last year. Even though it was against weaker teams, Gray figured out how useful the blitz was in the second half of the season. I just see no way we drop off and actually get worse. (injuries aside, knock on wood) Also... Williams. Thats a step in the positive direction

On offense, 4 out of 5 of our linemen were injured by the end of the season, thats VERY rare lol. Not only that, Munch and Co have made it clear that they will try again to address the line, but I expect much more. (FA AND draft picks). An improved line, improves Locker and CJ instantly. A step in a positive direction.

I really do see both the offense and defense improving next year. How much will dictate how good of a team we are. (dur, pretty obvious statement but I still felt like it had to be said) Are we 7-9 improvement, or are we 8-8, 10-6? Wont know until next year but I expect our record at the end of the year to be an improvement and I also expect a much better team out there every week.

We found out what our big weaknesses are last season. Going into the season, they were question marks. Now we know exactly all we need. I expect and hope for steady improvement over the next couple years. I expect being in the wild card discussion in week 17 at the very least.

Not so much a point in our favor, but he, as a player, knows it better than any of us and he can look at all the pieces and decides if he wants to get rich AND grow with a team that can only go up.

Someone said it before in this thread, FA's go where the money is unless they are on their 3rd contract and are already financially fine.

6. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Hey now, I don't hate Munch. I just think he sucks. :)

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I knew you had value here. Great point!

8. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

CJ/ Faith Hill interview still one of the most epic/awkward clips ever

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I really doubt Buffalo let's him go but just in case...

1. Be upfront about him, tell the truth, tell him where you want this franchise headed.
    2. Casually mention we have 2 hall of fame lineman on our coaching staff
    3. $$$
    4. Make him feel like he's the only man in the world. Take him out to a nice dinner, buy him flowers and a present, make eye contact when talking, hint about having a luxury suite in the upstairs hotel, and treat him with class....wait

10. titanflamer

titanflamer Starter

I am not sure we had a great team that year, but they sure did play together well. The long pass by Kenny collins surprised me. I had forgot he had ever thrown a long pass accurate. ALso forgot how Lendale seemed to motivate CJ. I thought we might win it all that year but all I got was heartbroken.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar