What's in store for Kevin Walter?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, May 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Walter should never take playing time from Hunter or Wright. He will be 32 in august and already seems to be slowing down. The Texans didn't feel they needed him any more even though he came cheap.

Aside from wanting him to run block on some downs i don't see why he would ever be higher than 4th on our depth chart.

He might not make the cut out of camp.

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Williams is really becoming a wasted 3rd rd pick. Not because he hasn't played pretty well but he isn't playing enough.

Next year with no Britt, Washington or Walter Williams will be a real asset.

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Kevin Walter is a white guy, right?

Unless he can throw the football or block for the guy throwing the football- we can leave him on the bench.

#keystosuccess

4. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I'm hoping Britt comes back. Looking for a big year from him.

5. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

The primary advantage to Walter is that he will no longer be gashing us on 3rd down. After that, hopefully he sets a good example and mentors our really young core. Beyond that, he should be reliable depth and maybe a 3rd down guy. I think he is the #5 guy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar