What'dya wanna bet this guy went O.U.?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Aug 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

They said the same thing about John Elway and Gayton Manning.... Somebody always says the opposite just in case they're right. If he's right he's a genius and if he's wrong nobody remembers... Who cares what he thinks.
  2. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

There is a discussion at the bottom that is a good read. The people who reply to the article rip him to sheds.
  3. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ® Tip Jar Donor

I like the way his closing words really add weight to his argument:makefun:

'Argue this all you want, but I haven't felt this strongly about a quarterback since 1998, when the top two choices in the draft were Peyton Manning and Ryan Leaf.

I liked Leaf.'

He makes Peter King sound like Socrates.
  4. ShoTym

ShoTym Rookie of the Year

couldn't even finish it. Anybody who says Vince cannot throw the ball down field is an idiot. He lost all credibility with that statement.
  5. Brian

Brian Big Fan

What's the big deal???

The guys knocks Vince Young the entire article and then basically says "I don't know what'll happen. He could turn into a Hall of Famer for all I know because in the Manning/Leaf debate, 'I liked Leaf'".
  6. Sledge

Sledge Guest

yeah I read that, but look at the comments, 99% of the guys are blasting him. I would too if I had an account there...
  7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I liked Brian's comment.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.