Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

What'dya wanna bet this guy went O.U.?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Aug 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. rcarie Tac Head

Moolah:
    $0
    They said the same thing about John Elway and Gayton Manning.... Somebody always says the opposite just in case they're right. If he's right he's a genius and if he's wrong nobody remembers... Who cares what he thinks.
  2. Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Moolah:
    $21
    There is a discussion at the bottom that is a good read. The people who reply to the article rip him to sheds.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Childress79 Loungefly ®

George
    Moolah:
    $632
    I like the way his closing words really add weight to his argument:makefun:

'Argue this all you want, but I haven't felt this strongly about a quarterback since 1998, when the top two choices in the draft were Peyton Manning and Ryan Leaf.

I liked Leaf.'

He makes Peter King sound like Socrates.
  3. ShoTym Rookie of the Year

Moolah:
    $0
    couldn't even finish it. Anybody who says Vince cannot throw the ball down field is an idiot. He lost all credibility with that statement.
  4. Brian Big Fan

Moolah:
    $0
    What's the big deal???

The guys knocks Vince Young the entire article and then basically says "I don't know what'll happen. He could turn into a Hall of Famer for all I know because in the Manning/Leaf debate, 'I liked Leaf'".
  5. Sledge Guest

yeah I read that, but look at the comments, 99% of the guys are blasting him. I would too if I had an account there...
  6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Verner
    Moolah:
    $327
    I liked Brian's comment.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.