What'dya wanna bet this guy went O.U.?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Aug 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

I was hoping this filth did not spill over to this site. I have been hating it for teh last few days on the Jags board.

Flat out contradictory moron.

"I chose Leaf" - ridiculous.

2. Ewker

Ewker Starter

good article. I knew my emails about Young would get someones attention...joking :))

I do like this statement about Jones though: "Hey, it's not Jones' fault. He is what he is. You don't blame the horse for pooping in the kitchen. You blame the idiot who took the horse inside the house"

3. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Oh yeah. I read that article. Banking his future props on the outside chance he's right.

4. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

Every time I hear this moron trying to bring Vince down I think of this video:
    <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-c4hGSLTXMs"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-c4hGSLTXMs" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
    Notice about 95% of the video are passes. Deep ball looks fine to me.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I stopped reading that gibberish 3 lines in.

The guy is a moron.

6. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

man, about a 1/4 of those plays should have been dead

7. moose4now

moose4now Starter

I went further and finished the article. But, came to the same conclusion.

The guy's a Manni..., I mean moron.

8. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill Camp Fodder

Only a ******* would count out a rookie 3 preseason games into his career.

This guy is trying to make a name for himself by slinging crap and hoping some of it sticks.

He know that no one will remember this article if he is wrong and he won't let anyone forget it if he is right.

Nothing more than a tactical chance on his part.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Not if we bombard his email with reminders each week.

muhahahahaha

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar