What you guys eating on during the Superbowl?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by jessestylex, Feb 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

If Warner finds his man in the endzone and Az comes back to win it in the final :30 rather than that typical futile last second scramble then we can talk about a greatest SB scenario.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I dont care if it went to triple overtime and the score was 70-73. It was the Cardinals and Steelers.
    No thanks. That's like getting excited about the Seahawks and Browns.

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

What in the world gets you excited about football then? Seriously, if a game is good, what matters who it is that's playing. Especially once you get the the super bowl, where by definition you have good if not the best teams. Yeah, I wish I could just watch that Dallas/Giants game over and over again, even though it was terrible, rather than watching a really exciting Cards/Steelers game....

4. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

This was also the second most watched SB. The first?.... last year's.

5. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Thats cause people cant afford to go do other things with this economy.

6. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Okay, now the economy reporting has gone too far :rolleyes:

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Nothing gets me excited about football when my team is better than the team playing in the super bowl. Nothing could make me get excited after we lost. The season ended the day we lost to the Ravens. There were no more games that mattered or interested me.

8. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

You live a strange, sad life.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar