What WR is available

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by bored1, Mar 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bored1

bored1 The Colt killer

What WR are available for the draft? I haven't followed much of the draft talk but i am a big college fan as well. I know harvin is out there i just didnt know he was wr. I know he is a great athelete but he is small would ray ray not break that kid

2. bored1

bored1 The Colt killer

see i forgot about those guys. I don't have nfl network and here in the ham if it doesn't pertain to alabam football the local radio stations don't talk about it. Thanks! Do we really expect to draft a WR in the first, prob not right

3. Pjames32

Pjames32 Starter

If we sign Holt then definitely not. But if we don't sign him then WR is definitely a possibility, especially if one of the better ones fall to our pick. I still think it's more likely that we draft a CB or even a D-lineman though.

4. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I would like Robiskie or Derrick Williams. Both would be nice pickups in the 2nd if they are still there. I don't see us taking a WR in the 1st though.

5. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

If we get Holt, I doubt we'll take a WR early. Although, it would be nice because Chris Davis and Paul Williams suck.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Patrick Turner from USC is set for a visit. He's a guy I wouldn't mind in the mid rounds.

7. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

isn't he a nashvillian?

8. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Yeah he went to Goodpasture High School. He had a mostly disappointing college career at USC after he was the #1 wide reciever coming out of high school. He only started his last two years and put up 741 yards and 10 touchdowns this past season. He'll probably be a guy who won't go until rounds 5-6, but he's 6-5 220 lbs and clearly has talent.

9. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

yeah Patrick Turner's a guy I think the Titans have serious interest in ...

... I'd love to bring him in ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar