What would your ultimate offseason look like?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dangermode, Jan 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

What's with people wanting Thomas? We have two VERY solid OLBs. We need a MLB. Are you people also saying we need a QB?

2. MattPan25

MattPan25 Guest

sign samuel, grant, couple solid fill in backups. resign, wade, starks, henry,j. bell. draft nelson, best wr 2nd rd, booker. by the way samuel stock has jumped along with his price after those last two games he played were lights out.

3. ezeblazin

ezeblazin Starter

I wouldn't sign any of Brady's receivers, not after signing that piece of crap David Givens.(I know all of you will blame it on injuries, but I say he is no better than Drew Bennet)

Reggie Nelson......I know he's supposed to be great, and granted, I didn't watch any Florida games but one. But in the one game i did see, the National Championship, he took a horrible angle on the KR by Ginn. Also on the long TD by Pittman he had him right in front of him, but didn't come anywhere close to a tackle. Of course i shouldn't be assessing him after that one game, and he might just be an awesome safety

4. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

We have to get Asante Samuel...he is the real deal. Him and Pac would give Gayton fits....and beleive me, he would throw little fits and temper tantrums.

5. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

My utlimate offseason... hmm.... I know, Jim Schwartz gets the newly vacated HC job in Dallas....

6. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

I've rethought my ultimate offseason:
    Sign Samuel, Freeney, and Stallworth.
    Trade up in first and draft Omobi Okoye (DT, Louisville) or w.e his name is.
    Take Notre Dame S Zibowski in the 2nd.

7. Hellblitzer

Hellblitzer Guest

Sign Samuals ASAP!!!!

Fins will release Kevin Carter, sign him to a cheap contract, with Floyd Reese gone and Fishers having a love affair with him he should be willing to come back. The only issue will be the jersey number.

Get Rien Long, Smith, Wade, and Bennett back.

Try and sign Haynesworth to a long tearm post STOMP deal.

Get Mark Brunell from the skins to back up and mentor Young.

Draft the most valuable playmakers on the board trading up if need be.

Move Hope back to FS and sign a SS or move Lowery/Fuller in there. Hill will be the back up on the outside and nickle.

This is all a stretch but very realistic.

8. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

I agree Asante Samuel is a high priority
    and I really like the idea of Donte being here
    not so sure about Freeney
    but if we could possibly sign all 3, then I'm all for it

9. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

again, .... Vince Young does not need a mentor
    what he needs is solid position coaching
    and Norm Chow is one of the best QB coaches ever (arguably)

they'd be just a good off keeping KFC and drafting #3

10. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Asante Samuel, Lance Briggs, Free Agent Saftey, Draft Dwayne Jarrett

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar