What would you trade Chris Brown for...?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gut, Jun 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flamehead2

flamehead2 Starter

I'd trade him for one of those new Texas whoppers at burger king

<image src="http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/2264/37/320/texas.jpg">

2. Brian

Brian Big Fan

That's vegemite the first time around.

3. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

Clinton Portis, Ricky Williams, Corey Dillon, Marshall Faulk, Reuben Droughns... all traded. And all better RBs than Chris Brown.

On his level... Travis Henry, Ahman Green, Thomas Jones....

It happens a lot more than you think.

4. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Maybe, but maybe not. Brown's average was on almost 3 times as many carries, but Henry did get the ball 88 times. If you've got a problem with his pot smoking that's fine, but both backs were pretty comparable behind the same line last year.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

no, the thing ruinning brown's career is his inability to stay on the field on a game to game basis.

6. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

I'll call you on this one, but let's change this up a bit. If Henry isn't on someone's roster at the start of next season (2007) I'll make a $50 contribution to the charity of your choice. If he is on someone's roster, you'll make a $50 contribution to the charity of my choice.

Do we have a deal?

7. Slipjack

Slipjack Guest

Folks, we can't trade this guy period. White has yet to practice so we don't know if he can pick up the blitz. Henry is just a snort away from us wishing we had CB back. This is not even a rumor, some reporter was in Houston and asked a question and he answered that they need a guy like CB.

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

:ha:

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

:ha:

good one.

10. TitanGuy

TitanGuy Hey, Mama Rock Me...

It looks like a wet fart :barf:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar