What would you give the Bronco's for Jay Cutler?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by bigreese82, Mar 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian

Brian Big Fan

True. So give them Collins. Just like it would have been here, Simms will be the starter in 2010.
    There is no competition. Young is done here.
    See #1.

:yes:

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Did you guys CJ last night? He Cutler collinS and then ran off in his Carr, i think it was a Ford with them new Bosch platinum spark plugs... anyways Finnegan and Griffin found him dead, he had shot himself with a 12 Gage.

I Hope his family can get some closure, CJ was a Young guy with good Ball speed.

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

jesse, shut the hell up buddy.

4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I think the question should be what would you not give up for Cutler.

5. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I wouldn't give anything for him. One crybaby on this team is enough we don't need another one. Let him have his sissy fights with Rivers and McDaniels, we don't need that.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Them taking VY's contract off our hands would be almost like them doing us a favor, probably won't happen. Collin's and a first would be my offer, if they said no then I'd toss in a third to juice it up. Jay Cutler is the dude we need, it probably won't happen though

7. Morpheus E

Morpheus E Camp Fodder

Some people think Jay Cutler would put up his Denver numbers in Tennessee...

Hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Wouldn't happen.

8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

We don't need any hatin' going on around here..

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

carmel, lots of carmel

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar