What would you do if Jevon Ringer blows CJ out of the water?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Apr 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

He's a running back... his vision and movement better be similar.

He can definitely help the team, but he won't be better than CJ.

2. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

how you know?

3. some chris js

some chris js touchdown titans

because cj rushed for 1200 yards on 251 carries. 4.9 yards a pop, that's an all-pro coming back for his second year. With a healthy o-line and more reps i don't see how cj doesn't improve on last year. compare that to ringer, who is a rookie and he's only 5'9 205, decent speed. maybe if he was 6'1 235 with the same speed and i'd see where you're coming from, but i'm pretty sure cj will be the leading rusher once again. great pick though, he might eventually replace lendale

4. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

How big is Steve Slaton??

5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

[​IMG]
    Jesse Stylex : Pro Level Vision and Movement Evaluator for the NFL.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. RavensShallBurn

You never know for sure, but it's a pretty strong assumption. If you think Javon Ringer is going to be better than CJ, you might as well say that Gerald McGrath is going to be better than Keith Bulluck.

It just doesn't make sense to bring up these sort of questions this early on.

Sure it would be amazing if Ringer turned out to be better than CJ, but that's almost blasphemous to begin those talks right now.

Ringer better than LenDale? Very possibly... and that's why we drafted him.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Are you actually trying to reason with him?

8. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

result in college and results in the NFL aint the same brah...

9. tenforthewin

tenforthewin Camp Fodder

5'9" 203 lbs.

10. RavensShallBurn

No... I'm trying to avoid arguing with him all night just because he can't bring himself to the truth.

Last weekend two of my friends tried to argue that rugby players are bigger, faster, and stronger than NFL players.

I absolutely destroyed them, but they refused to stop arguing. With some people it is impossible to have a civilized argument. I was just trying to avoid that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar