What would teams be willing to give for Chris Johnson right now?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, May 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

Eat the fresh tommy hilfiger gear son

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

CJ needs to bulk up if he's going to be anyone's future for long, though. I noticed in the camp pictures, he looks even thinner this year.

3. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

Especially if refs aren't going to do anything about opposing safetys trying to bend him in half, the other way.

4. Deuce Wayne

5. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

he just needs to put on 20 lbs and get his fourty time down to sub 4.0 levels and hed be fine

6. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

he wanted to gain weight but he stopped eating KFC.

?

hello!

I think he needs a smarter trainer. he has a high metabolism and works out a lot, so eating lean healthy foods is just going to drop his weight. Only way he is going to gain weight is stop the intense cardio/running and start eating tons of high protein foods and good fats. you have to gain some fat to bulk, theres no way around it. Body Builders Bulk and then they Cut. CJ has to do the same.

7. Deuce Wayne

Only steroid users should bulk then cut. Other body builders that do it are completely clueless and only wasting their time doing unhealthy nonsense. It's a huge myth, and completely silly to think getting fat for a season to transform it to muscle is a legit practice.
    Steroid users started that because of the water-weight the steroids cause. So they'd gain tons of muscle, but wouldn't look cut- so they'd have to cut after adding the muscle.

Notice all the guys on your body building forums that do it never look decent. lol

8. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

[​IMG]

9. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Hmmmm......your getting into theory's that are HIGHLY debatable. The truth is, all peoples bodies are different. I have a few friends, who do body building SHOWS and are in the military. They bulk because they intake TONS of calories to fead the muscles to grow. They do this for MONTHS and will gain about 20-30 pounds. Then about three-5 weeks before a show, they start doing tons of cardio and eating less calories. This allows them to shed the excess body fat, leaving only muscle on their body. It works, I have seen it. Trust me, these dudes are not on steroids either.

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I can just picture Deuce Wayne heading over to Jesse's house to do some steroids, lift, and make out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar