What would it take to get Orton or Kolb?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titansfan12, Jan 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

That's because you are clueless..

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Can't emphasize this enough.

Even though Orton has been around a while and has 59 starts he is only 28 years and 3 months old.

We think of Kolb as a young QB but there is only a one year difference between him and Orton and Orton is 3 years younger than Palmer and 6 years younger than Mcnabb.

3. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Why would Orton want to come here when he publicly dogged this team less than 4 months ago?

4. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

I guess I am trying to understand what makes Orton so attractive? Because he is "affordable"? Yeah, he has a "winning" record...but what has he done?

I don't believe he is going to lead anyone anywhere, and that is not based on any analysis of stats or whatever, but just on the fact he has not done anything to separate himself from any number of QBs on losing teams.

I don't want him...would tolerate more VY I think before bringing Orton in. But, guess we will see what happens.

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

So we should get a QB who is ultra expensive and has a career losing record?

Peyton Manning is not available and neither is Brees or Brady. What do you want a guy with hall of fame credentials? Tell me who that is and how we can get him.

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Come on, starting job, nice money and a different coaching staff?

His comments about Finny were accurate.

7. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Didn't he just criticise our defense as playing dirty?

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

You mean this guy?
    [​IMG]

I don't like Orton plain and simple. That neck beard is just wrong.

9. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I want Vince to come back and play the QB position. I really do. I want to see him crash and burn. I want to see all VY homers make MORE excuses. I want to see our locker room in shambles again. I want to see a guy who pretends to be a leader.

I choose predictability over accountability. I choose Vince Young.

10. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Well, I am not sure where you read anywhere in my post anything about me saying "hey..let's get a really expensive QB who just cannot win!" or anything about getting a HOF player somehow.

WTF dude...your powers of reading between the lines are woefully underwhelming. I simply stated I did not see what the love for Orton was...he is unimpressive in my opinion, which is of value to me only.

Let me restate my opinion so it's easier to understand.

Me not like Orton.

(NO..that does not mean let's bring Favre in...)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar