What Will We Get Now...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by LazyManJackson, Sep 12, 2006.

?
  1. 0-3 Wins

9 vote(s)
    29.0%
  2. 4-6 Wins

14 vote(s)
    45.2%
  3. 7-9 Wins (.500)

5 vote(s)
    16.1%
  4. Who Cares

2 vote(s)
    6.5%
  5. The Sky's The Limit (+10 Wins)

1 vote(s)
    3.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i hope we dont go 0-6 the fan support would be absolutely terrible, and they might even stop televising the games! =[

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

they cant do that, all the games are sold out.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

but since it looks like I am going to two games, hopefully with less people I can get closer to the action.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

lucky. i've only been to one home game. it was the '01 steelers game when mcnair hit dyson for a long td on their first offensive play of the game. they still lost :sad2:

thankfully i still get to go to the away jacksonville game every year. although, the only bad thing about going to the game is you cant change the channel. last year was pretty awful. when the fourth quarter came and the jags were still scoring, i was clapping because i knew vince was on his way.

im thinking about making the four hour road trip to miami next week.

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

you have no idea. ;)

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

:ha: I am gonna try and get a ride in Vince's baby blue SUV.

BIPOLAR - empty your inbox.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar