What will the Titans do with LenDale

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by oilerstruck, Jan 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

What should we do with LenDale White?

2. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

show him the door

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

It wouldn't surprise me if we tried to sign him, but still kept him on the bench.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

If things continue down the current path, he'll be a RFA and probably get a second-round tender offer.

5. NYCTitanfan84

NYCTitanfan84 Special Teams Standout

I think if this season was any indication..the Titans have already made up their mind. Heres a guy who had a very good season last year..and dedicated himself to getting into better shape..and he rode the pine this year. I guess I could understand it more if they played Javon Ringer and he wowed us..but he (to my knowledge) didnt really play this season either. I dont get it

6. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

they will prolly *** him over again

7. Smudger

Smudger Starter

Hold on a minute what is your avatar about? CJ2K? If Lendale was playing regularly this season there would be no CJ2K, which would you prefer? The way I see it you can't have both.

It entirely depends if he is a RFA or UFA. Despite not playing this year, I think he would get a lot of interest.

8. STW Chris

STW Chris Starter

Second round tender on his restricted arse.

9. titans4life10

titans4life10 Camp Fodder

Well its not too often, as we have seen, that there is a 2000+ yd back in a season.

Hell CJ just broke Faulks single season record for yards from scrimmage....which means almost 95% of the time CJ was on the field. Infact I wonder what Whites numbers were like this year?

Biggest difference between this year and last year, Fisher decided to use CJ on the short yardage plays, instead of White....so White became a nonfactor.

I agree with the 2nd Round tender, there are teams that could use Lendale, especially as the big back....Browns, Seahawks...there will be teams that will need him to replace another running back ie: possiblly the Eagles.

10. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

that's what i preferred. It was very hard to cheer for CJ this season when everyone else whos had 2k rushing seasons/400 yards has fizzled out in the next coming years and couldn't avoid injuries.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar