What will be the punishment for Britt?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Aug 5, 2012.

?
  1. Suspended four games.

44 vote(s)
    49.4%
  2. Suspended two games.

33 vote(s)
    37.1%
  3. Suspended one game.

3 vote(s)
    3.4%
  4. No suspension. Hefty fine.

9 vote(s)
    10.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans Insider

Titans Insider Titans News

Kenny Britt started the 2011 season like gangbusters, hauling in passes and turning them in touchdowns.

In the first two games, the Titans receiver had 14 catches for 271 yards and three touchdowns before suffering a season-ending knee injury in Week 3.

It’s given him reason to believe he can start the 2012 season the same way, injury or no injury.

“I have been watching film and watching what they have been doing. Hopefully I can get back on same page, and probably be even better,’’ Britt said.

Two big problems exist, however.

Britt remains on the team’s Physically Unable to Perform list, and it’s looking like he won’t play at all this preseason. Britt said on Tuesday he continues to make progress in his recovery from surgeries on both knees and still hopes to be back for the start of the regular season on September 9 against the Patriots.

Britt also continues to await word from the NFL about a potential suspension under the league’s personal conduct policy. He still hasn’t heard anything from the league.

“I don’t want the phone call or the mail sent to me. It is something I really don’t think about,’’ Britt said. “I am just trying to get better.

In the event Britt gets suspended, “then that’s just another bump in the road, another pothole in the road we’ll have to go over and smooth out,’’ he said. “But I am just trying to get over these knee injuries.”

Source: Titans Insider

2. DownSouthPlayer

DownSouthPlayer Starter

I'm waiting for Britt to hit his GF and get arrested.

j/k i hope not!

3. Titans Insider

Titans Insider Titans News

Click on the photo to see a George Walker IV slideshow from Tuesday’s practice at Baptist Sports Park.

[​IMG]

Source: Titans Insider

4. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Show me Britt when he actually gets ON the field...

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I would love to see you folks CAPTION this pic lol.

6. STW Chris

STW Chris Starter

Not gonna lie, I hate how I now have to pay for any Tennessean article, especially considering I am from England...

7. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

He was on it last week.

8. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

I work on Ft. Campbell where he was busted and gotta say, seriously disapointed. Dumb butt knew everyone gets stopped at the gates to check I.D. If they smell booze...your done. Another wasted talent in Nashville.

9. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

More MP's? He was caught driving drunk on that golf cart, wasn't he...

10. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

hey kenny... can we get a picture of you sober? thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar