What we gotta do to Clinch the playoffs?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Nov 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Jim Mora will never be remembered as a football coach, he'll be remembered for his awesome press conferences.

2. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Home field is a big deal for the AFC championship. We better get it. I've been to a couple of AFC Championship games, and you don't want to be in Buffalo for example. If we have to play in NYC or Pittsburgh, that's a big deal. Both teams have substantial weather issues even on good days. Kicking in Pitt is miserable, and the Jets have wind problems too. Bad for a kicking team. Both stadiums would have a strong fan presence too in my opinon. Pittsburgh is rabid. The Jet fans are loyal to a fault. Being in TN is a big deal to me. I think we'll get it. I think we need it.

3. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Win 2 of our remaining 4. That would make us 13-3 vs the Dolts 12-4 (assuming they win all 4 of their remaining games)

If we lose all 4, and the Dolts lose against the Jags, we still win the division.

Look.. even if we only win only one of our last four games as long as the team we beat is either the Cows or Dolts, then we win the division.

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I heard on the radio when Tennessee beats Cleveland the Titans win division based on record vs common opponents.

5. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

That sounds right.. we both beat the same teams, except Jax whopped the Dolts back in wk 3, Chicago in wk 2, and GB in wk 7 would be considered tie breakers since we would be tied for div records 4-2 if we lose all games after the browns.. and the Dolts win out.

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

checkmate *****! :woot:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar