What was said?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Aug 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

How is it her comments are 'common knowledge' and then 'fairy tales'?

You jealous or something? Just how angry are you at the world?

2. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

... and her name is elfin - how can an elf tell a fairy tale? Wouldn't it be an elf tale? Never heard of such... elves (elfs??) are a truthful bunch, otherwise Santa would never hire them. And EVEN if she were only posting what the Tennessean posts (albeit magically hours before it appears there - perhaps that's the "magic" part of elfinmagic) that at least saves us the headache of going to the Tennessean in the first place, which is my least favorite online activity. So if she's fooling us all, which I doubt - no harm no foul. If she is privy to info that we aren't, which seems likely, then she's a great member of these forums. Either way we should be baking her cookies or something... (Sorry - the elf talk got me in the mood for cookies)

3. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Gunny, awww, is this our makeup post?:brow:

MJTitans, you're so sweet. Actually, I'm of the Keebler Elf Clan, so that's probably why you're fiending for some cookies....(sing along)"ohhhh, those little Keelber elves make uncommonly good cookies. They do it magic-leee in the hol-low treeeee...."

4. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

... :eh?:

5. galaril

galaril Camp Fodder

That is correct i believe as well. That doesn't mean that the Pats players saw it that way. I guess I can see there point of view, at least how it looks at the time anyways. I was glad they took out Harrison;)

6. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Fisher: "You know I am beginning to hate the Pats ..."

Brus: "yeah me too ..."

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

You better believe it. Can't wait for the make up cyber sex.

8. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

^^^^I'm saving myself for marriage....

9. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

I don't feel comfortable on this thread anymore...:duckrun:

10. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

lol dont encourage her....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar