What to wear to the game...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Starkiller, Nov 10, 2006.

?

What to wear... what to wear...

Poll closed Nov 12, 2006.
  1. Titans #9 jersey

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Pluck the Ravens t-shirt

14 vote(s)
    87.5%
  3. Both!

2 vote(s)
    12.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm in the same boat with active players. The only jerseys I own are #9 and #27. And I don't intend to buy another anytime soon.

OJ Small or bust...

2. prometheus

prometheus Starter

It's my Pluck the Ravens shirt over my Bulluck jersey. The McNair, George, and Mason ones stay in the back of the closet.

pro

3. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

It's going to be warm, so I'm going with the denim mini.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

that's just brilliant.

5. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Is that the Old Pro I see here? :shocked: - Great to see you!

If you enter through the South Endzone entrance, we sit in the South Endzone, I'd like to catch up with you and say hi before one of the games this year.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

a few earlier members are posting more it seems.

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Wycheck, Bishop, Kearse, George, Neal and Ford

They finish 8-8 or better and I will make add to my collection.

Thinking Young or White

8. prometheus

prometheus Starter

Hi, Tricia. I've been lurking here fairly consistently as on the "other one". Seems like I stay with one that actually discusses football instead of the inane personal posts from those who are more children than adults.

PM me and let's see if we can link up before one of the games. I am parking nowadays in K lot (I trade with a friend), and sit in 228. I have on occasion tried to find you in the zone via binocs, but have not been successsful to date. Let me know which entrance you go into and we can make connections. Lynn will go to the November games, but is not planning to make the December ones due to the anticipated weather. We'd love to see you.

pro

9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I am going to dig through the closet to see if there are anymore Pluck the Ravens t-shirts. It sounds like a good way to clean out some old inventory.

I'll put one aside for Gunny.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

sha-weet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar