What to wear to the game...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Starkiller, Nov 10, 2006.

?

What to wear... what to wear...

Poll closed Nov 12, 2006.
  1. Titans #9 jersey

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Pluck the Ravens t-shirt

14 vote(s)
    87.5%
  3. Both!

2 vote(s)
    12.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OK, so it's the Ravens and Steve McNair. What do I wear, my #9 Titans jersey in honor of McNair, or my Pluck the Ravens t-shirt (in honor of Billick)?

Or should I wear my jersey over the Pluck the Ravens shirt, then take off the jersey after McNair gets introduced?

2. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

pluck the ravens t shirt

by far...

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Why is this even a question?

McNair doesn't merit a jersey anymore, and the t-shirt is definitely required!

4. OK, realistically, I'm wearing the t-shirt either way. I guess it's just a question of whether to wear the jersey at all...

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I'm wearing my McNair jersey over my t-shirt. I may rip it from my body and hurl it at Big Lick.

6. Ewker

Ewker Starter

traitor :moon2:

yeah that probably gets me a warning

7. TitanJeff

It's a Titans jersey, Ewker.

I guess you'd have me throw my Titans license plate away just because it is 0009 too?

8. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

I dont own a McNair jersey, but if I did, no way would I wear it. He's not our QB anymore. I do own a Mason jersey, and I wont wear it this Sunday for the same reason... he plays for the other team.

I'll be wearing my Pluck The Ravens t-shirt. Loud and proud.

9. TitanJeff

Why not? I don't understand the mentality of not being able to show a little appreciation to someone who was a key part of this franchise by applauding the man and wearing his jersey when he was a Titan. I remain a fan of his as I do a number of other ex-players.

When the whistle blows, I hope we crush him.

When the game is over, I hope he has a great rest of the season.

10. I think that some of us can agree, we don't want Mcnair to do particularly well this sunday, but hope he has a good career...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar