What to look out for in this weeks game...................against houston

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by bongo59, Oct 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. V-MAN

V-MAN I still believe

:ha: good stuff.

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

3. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Pirate Steve!! Now we're getting waaaaaay off topic, but did anyone see that episode of Wife Swap with the family of pirates? Must see TV!!

4. kimberly

kimberly Camp Fodder

i am the biggest titan fan in the world! i love them and i love vince! and i talk , well, yell like a pirate to let my fever out! ITS QUITE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN ME LADS!

5. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

Well Houston is ranked 29th against the run, so I expect Henry to have a big game, over 100+ yards. The texans have no pass rush, and will be focused on maintaing the rush, so Vince will have no pressure and can have a big game, they have no pass rush anyway. Wali Lundy, or whatever his name is, had a big game against a nice defense, but lets face the facts, Mike Peterson and Marcus Stroud were out. Also, this is the key factor in the game, we need our first home win.

Titans 30 Texans 20

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

don't think yelling on a forum makes you the biggest fan in the world.

7. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Uhoh, now Gunny's offended.....

8. thunderkyss

thunderkyss Guest

Just out of curiousity......... where do the Titans rank against the run??

9. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

last...............

10. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

We won't be last after this weekend. Houston takes that spot after getting gashed by Henry...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar