What to do...but do it soon!!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gut, Jun 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Collins is just the best of a bad bunch of FA QBs, but if Vince Young is progressly as well as it seems we may not need to bring in a vet backup.

Though Mauck could be gone.

2. H Man

H Man Guest

Yep, I'd rather us keep Sirmon (which i think we will), and not pursue Collins (which I think we won't, unless he significantly drops $ demands).

3. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

I hope the kid from Texas Tech (?) beats out Mauck by the end of preseason. Mauck seems to be a waste of a roster spot.

4. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Can we really make that call already? One shot and off the team?

5. Broken Record

After a year of not being able to get off Denver's practice squad and a year as our #3, Mauck has to show he is at least capable of being a serviceable #2 or make way for someone else.

6. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I'd definitely agree with that by the end of the season, but I'd be ok with keeping him this season as our number three and making the call at the end of the season, unless the texas tech guy is really looking good.

7. Broken Record

I think you definitely keep the best of the 2 unless a better option comes along as a FA. All I'm saying is that I hope the Tech guy proves to be better than Mauck because I haven't been impressed with him at all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar