What Titans player has a breakout year this season?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Kaeotik, Jul 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

I say Jason Jones will get Pro Bowl consideration this year.

2. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I actually think that Derrick Morgan comes in with a chip on his shoulder, and catches us off guard.

Other than that, I see the potential for either D Williams or Mariani elevating to a regular role as a receiver, and, while maybe not having big numbers, being teed up for a strong future.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. omahacolt

omahacolt Starter

kenny britt

breakout from jail

4. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Jared Cook!

5. Courtesy Flush

Courtesy Flush 49er fan

How is Derrick Morgan's recovery? He was one of my favorite prospects in that draft and I think he could have a big year if he is healthy.

6. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

#1: Jared Cook
    #2: Damian Williams
    #3: Gerald McRath

Those are my 3!

7. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Jason Jones was Sporting News mid-season All-Pro last year. He's there. He just has to stay healthy.

Everyone mentioned is a logical choice, but I'm going to throw out another name --- Craig Stevens. I have a feeling he is going to do a great job blocking and have 40 or so catches with a lot of clutch ones.

8. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

I read an article that said his recovery has gone smooth and ahead of schedule. Derrick should be ready to go all out soon if he isn't already.

9. 24

24 Starter

Robert Johnson, he'll replace Hope by the fourth game.

10. ScotTitan

ScotTitan Starter

Jason Jones if he plays Defensive End. I think he's amazing to be honest.
    With 2 big dudes in the middle and Morgan on the other side, it gonna be a tough match up for any Offensive line.

Also DWill has a better chance this year. Now that Fishface aint here hopefully Gage isnt either. That was mindboggling replacing Dwill for no reason with Gage, last year.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar