Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

What Titans Player Do You See Doing Big Things This Season?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by mike75, Jul 10, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,261
    Awesome come back and another well informed post.
  2. 520 Starter

Moolah:
    $4,741
    more just stating a fact than anything really....
  3. 520 Starter

Moolah:
    $4,741
    but as for the original question....I see kb and kw and jake locker all breaking out...cj will be what we should expect...a top 5 back. and on defense the morgue will be open and brown and ayers and the rookie Goodwin I forget his name but all 3 will be awesome
  4. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,261
    Lol if you have a reason to disagree, state it. What makes you think he's going to pull 600 yards receiving? You petty response seems much more like a cop out.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,312

u even lift, bruh?
    Ensconatus high fives this.
  5. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,261
    Darren Sproles made 600 yards on 75 receptions last season. He was used distinctively as the receiving back. I find it extremely hard to believe CJ will get that many receptions or yards. To me he's a 35/40 reception guy with 250/350 yards receiving.

That's just what the stats suggest. It's hard to think he's going to be Sproles as well as a 1600 yard rushing back in the same year. Nothing he's done of late suggests that. I'd be extremely surprised
  6. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $9,020
    The only way CJ gets 400+ is if he breaks off several really big gains like the one he did against Houston. Atleast I think it was Houston.
    Ensconatus high fives this.
  7. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $23,401

Agree..

Depending on the down and distance, those Morgan pressures were as good as sacks..
    titan520 high fives this.
  8. 520 Starter

Moolah:
    $4,741
    I never said I think hell get 600 yards I think 500 is reasonable I just am tired of everyone saying cj sucks at catching when hes very adequate you all act like hes not good for even 100 yards receiving a year like hes got the worst hands ever or something
  9. 520 Starter

Moolah:
    $4,741
    lol....
    I lifted in high school when it was needed for sports. now its all bout body weight exercises...aint no need to be jacked up if you aint a pro athlete or something. im already strong as I need to be...never had a experience where I was like damn I wish I was stronger lol