What Titan's Jersey Should I Get?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Ugadawg86, Sep 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ugadawg86

Ugadawg86 Starter

Wright, Locker, Johnson? Not rly many to choose from. Britt & Hasselback are also options. Maybe I can get a discount?

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Why Britt or Hass? If you're going to invest in a jersey make it a good one. Locker as much as I love idk, Johnson will be gone within 2 years, Wright would be a good one, maybe Brown or Ayers? Would say Verner as well but no extension yet. If I had the money I would probably go Pollard but only because I'm a big fan of him. Hunter wouldn't be bad either.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Ugadawg86

Ugadawg86 Starter

It was a joke :-/ Im leaning towards Wright or Locker though

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Always best to get a young guy with a long contract.

Justin Hunter, Zach Brown, Casey, Locker, etc would be good.

5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

sorry haha I know people that have actually done that so didn't realize it

I have a Locker shirt but not jersey, I guess go him.

6. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

I have a CJ and Locker. I would say Casey, Locker, or Brown. My next will be Hunter if he proves himself, but only because my last name is Hunt.

7. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I have a big jersey collection myself but no defensive players. I'd want a Zach Brown one. I already have a Columbia blue Tennessee Oilers McNair jersey, white Titans McNair, red Eddie, navy blue Eddie, white VY, ****** blue VY, white CJ, ****** blue CJ, and white Randy Moss. Just as I was gonna get a Keith Bulluck one he gets hurt and never plays for us again. My newest addition is the new ****** blue Nike Jake Locker. I liked the Reebok jerseys a lot but I'm digging the Nike ones so far too, they have a nice fit to them.

8. Escape Goat

Escape Goat Starter

Pink #10 jersey

9. Ugadawg86

Ugadawg86 Starter

Buy me one of the 250 dollar ones and ill rock it.

10. acqua7

acqua7 Pro Bowler

you probably troll around in an Amano jersey

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar