What Titans games will you be at? Home & Away

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by j_titan, May 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I've never had issues in Baltimore. It's Philly that fans act up. We own the Eagles. Those people hate us lol

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. Cajun_Titan_33

Cajun_Titan_33 Pro Bowler

I haven't missed a Titans at Texans game since 06. So I'll definitely be there.

Going to make my first game in Nashville this year. Will be one or two out of the Steelers MNF, Dallas, or Texans

3. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

Making my first trip to Nashville for the MNF game.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

This! And, well living in Canada makes it a little harder to get to games. The one in Seattle last year was an insane experience, but damn that was an expensive trip.

5. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

imam do everything in my power to go out for the steelers game, but its like 1000 dollar trip :(

6. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

All the home games if I'm still in town locally and not in Chicago. Pops got season tickets and next year I'm considering getting 2 tickets right next to, or in front of his.

Made it to every home game last year and loved it.

7. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Cowboys game definitely. Probably the Steelers game too. We sit on the Titans sideline in the corner endzone on the SW side of the stadium.

8. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Without knowing his age or your relationship but assuming the best, do it.

I would never sell my seats or move seats because every game I'm there I think about the people I love that aren't here that got to sit in those seats. It's sweet thinking of them at the Music City Miracle.

No joke, that's what makes a lifelong franchise and fanbase. Well I'd like to think its part of it anyway.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Unfortunately, likely no games for me this year.

10. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Brave, I assure you I remind them all the time of how they are winless against us, and the Kenny Britt 2nd half lol...They always smash me calling them "small market", and a college team/nobody knows the Titans etc...but I can always resort to the fact that they have never beat the Titans, and same amount of SB appearances since they became the Titans :). You will be fine at the game, but they will dog you no doubt...B more is fine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar