What Titans games are you attending?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Blue Gorilla, Aug 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TBaker34

TBaker34 Starter

Nice I'm almost 3 hours from there. Can get there in 2 and a half depending how fast you drive lol

2. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

yep... already mapped it out

3. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

Downtown Atlanta where 85 & 75 merge is the best lol

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I should be at every home game except Xmas Eve.

Doubt I'll make it to any away games this year :cry:

5. Sir_Titan

Sir_Titan Day 1 Titan

I'll hopefully be attending the first preseason game against the Vikings here next week and I'm definitely going the the Browns v. Titans game Wk 4 in Cleveland!

Two Titans games in one year!.. awesome

CAN'T WAIT!

6. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I hope so too, since you already agreed to buy my preseason tickets. :brow:

7. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I'm a poor college kid and don't live in TN. Sooo none.

Sent from my HTC Evo 4G using Tapatalk.

8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

All home games.

I'm planning on attending two road games. My options are Indy, ATL, and NC... pretty quick, easy road trips.

9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

You've got a job though, right?

You can make it happen, trust me. Now, before everyone here bashes me because I don't have to pay for my season tickets, let me say that I have paid for away games before. It's not THAT bad... if you have a place to stay.

You and I are probably in a similar situation when it comes to college/work/money. If you made a trip with a few friends, gas won't be as big of a pain, but if it were just you coming down, that would be the most expensive part of your trip.

If my dad didn't supply me with season tickets, I definitely wouldn't be able to go to all the games, but I'd be able to come up with enough for 3-4 games. Of course, I live in Nashville, so huge gas fees aren't an issue.

Are you close to Chicago? I've made that road trip before and it's quite an easy one... 8 hours if I recall correctly.

10. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I haven't set it up yet, but I will try to get to Nashville in October for a game this year. Last year I came into town for the Steeler game in week 2, and it was 96 freakin degrees! Will not do that again.

I may also go to Buffalo for the Titans game in December. A buddy of mine is a Bills fan and mentioned this a few weeks ago. That may be a bit cool, but should be fun if it happens.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar