What time is the draft

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by JOETITAN6, Apr 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JOETITAN6

JOETITAN6 Camp Fodder

What time is the draft? (Central Time).

2. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

10:00 AM Central time ESPN.

3. JOETITAN6

JOETITAN6 Camp Fodder

Also, how do I cange my pic of Chris Brown. I have not posted here in years but I am trying to get back in the forum.

4. JOETITAN6

JOETITAN6 Camp Fodder

Is that when the first pick will be made or just when the coverage starts.

5. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

April 28-29
    Sat (11am-8am) then (8am-10pm)

thats Eastern.

Just convert it to Central

6. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

Wouldn't be in such a big hurry to loose the Brown photo. He might still be in the Titans picture.

7. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

With Henry gone, I hope you are right. Why waste a pick when you already have someone in the system that is proven (for at least 10 carries), and knows the plays. We have greater needs.

8. Sukrillux

Sukrillux Guest

It's going to be a long wait for the Titans' first pick... probably 3 or 4 hours into the draft. It will be the longest 3 or 4 hours in the last 4 months. Who knows... we may just trade up and then I will be overjoyed (depending on what we lose in the trade).

9. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Because if Lendale gets injured, 10 plays from Christine ain't gonna cut it.

We are developing our running game into a smashmouth team. Stewart, Bell, Olsen and co are going to smack you in the mouth. We don't need some soft running back that doesn't fit our style.

The Christine Brown experiment is over. We need a 2nd RB who is another thumper.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar