Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

What time is the draft

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by JOETITAN6, Apr 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. JOETITAN6 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    What time is the draft? (Central Time).
  2. TNThunder Guest

10:00 AM Central time ESPN.
  3. JOETITAN6 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Also, how do I cange my pic of Chris Brown. I have not posted here in years but I am trying to get back in the forum.
  4. JOETITAN6 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Is that when the first pick will be made or just when the coverage starts.
  5. RyansTitans Guest

April 28-29
    Sat (11am-8am) then (8am-10pm)

thats Eastern.

Just convert it to Central
  6. RyansTitans Guest

7. fitantitans This space For Rent

Klug
    Moolah:
    $262
    Wouldn't be in such a big hurry to loose the Brown photo. He might still be in the Titans picture.
  8. TNThunder Guest

With Henry gone, I hope you are right. Why waste a pick when you already have someone in the system that is proven (for at least 10 carries), and knows the plays. We have greater needs.
  9. Sukrillux Guest

It's going to be a long wait for the Titans' first pick... probably 3 or 4 hours into the draft. It will be the longest 3 or 4 hours in the last 4 months. Who knows... we may just trade up and then I will be overjoyed (depending on what we lose in the trade).
  10. Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Kearse
    Moolah:
    $68
    Because if Lendale gets injured, 10 plays from Christine ain't gonna cut it.

We are developing our running game into a smashmouth team. Stewart, Bell, Olsen and co are going to smack you in the mouth. We don't need some soft running back that doesn't fit our style.

The Christine Brown experiment is over. We need a 2nd RB who is another thumper.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.