What should we do for MLB next year!?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanduck77, Apr 11, 2006.

?
  1. Release Sirmon

2 vote(s)
    6.7%
  2. Keep Sirmon, move to MLB

5 vote(s)
    16.7%
  3. Keep Sirmon at LOLB

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Keep Sirmon as backup

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Switch to a 3-4 D

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Draft Dwell Jackson

13 vote(s)
    43.3%
  7. Draf Adbul Hodge

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Sign Nick Greisen

7 vote(s)
    23.3%
  9. Sign someone else (if so who)

2 vote(s)
    6.7%
  10. wait and draft Ahmad Brooks Later

1 vote(s)
    3.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titanduck77

titanduck77 Camp Fodder

please vote!

2. bigreese82

bigreese82 Camp Fodder

I voted sign Griesen.I would rather we take another need position in the 2nd round...more of an impact player. More than likely a MLB will be a 2 down player

3. JMB54

JMB54 Waitin on a Win!

Vote to sign Griesen. I admit I dont know alot about Griesen but I have the feeling that Sirmon isnt going to be a happy camper.

4. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

I went with Griesen. He'd def be better then Sirmon at MLB. After we sign Griesen it allows us to take a Bing or Ko Simpson. :)

5. Draft a LB!!!!

6. danny

danny Guest

If D'Quell is there in the second, I think that could be the starter. You've got Thornton and Bulluck on the outsides, both can call the defense while the rookie learns in the middle. He's also good enough in pass coverage where he's not just a "two down" player. He wouldn't be a liability in coverage. Hodge could do the job as well but this far out, D'Quell looks like he'd be the better overall prospect.

7. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

I agree about D'Qwell being better.

If we don't sign Griesen, I hope we get him in the second. He should be there. Maybe we can move up a spot or two in the second with one of our 7th or 6th rounders to get him for sure.

8. I really do hope we can get D'Quell in the draft. Drafting a LB in the 2nd round would be great thing for the Titans

That and drafting Young

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

give me d'qwell

10. Slipjack

Slipjack Guest

I voted to sign someone else. Like the kid out of Iowa State in the 4th Round.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar