What should I do?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Jenkz, Aug 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

Whatever you do definitely videotape the event, that way you have evidence and a means of showing us what you came up with.

Options - police, disgruntled army dad routine with gear and guns, snare net into tree (then assault with paintball, airsoft guns), cover them in paint, cover the car paint, deflate the tires (with knives), dress up as robbers and act like you're robbing the house and then decide that kidnapping is more your cup of tea, put a parking lock on their tire (if you have an transportation friends).

whatever you do have fun

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Paintball and Airsoft guns!?!?

Use a real one.:)

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Ok, so we have to get the follow up story now... what actually happened?

4. Jenkz

Jenkz Who seen da leprachaun?

Ha, follow up coming this next weekend. Her little partner in crime cancelled on her the night before because it was her little brothers birthday party or something. All I know is my sister is scouting them looking for possible future dates. I have a feeling they will be here next weekend, which is better for me. Gives me more time to think of ideas.

5. The Playmaker

Throw some baloons filled with an ants at them. If that's even possible. Be careful though.

6. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Scouting them? Tell you sister to go 'head on and beat that bish down!:irked:

7. The Playmaker

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar