What should I do?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Jenkz, Aug 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jenkz

Jenkz Who seen da leprachaun?

I had this "situation" come up about 2 weeks ago that I was looking for advice on....

Well, I never did anything to get revenge but I found out some information today. She was dumb enough to post on her friends myspace that they were coming back Saturday night. I don't know what time Saturday night, but I'm gonna be ready ;) What should I arm myself with? Eggs,water hoses? Rig some fishing line up around the line that way I get to see a few of em faceplant when they realize they are caught and try to run? Need ideas haha.

2. A video camera...

3. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

I would pie her!

Always wanted to do that. I use to tell my co workers if you ever see me with a boat load of pies coming into work, I just won the lotto and there is a grand in the pie for anyone who will let me smack them in the face with it.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

flamethrower sounds reasonable

5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Do the same thing back but add your own flavors to it. Use the flamethrower on the trees.

6. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

do her sister. :wink2:

7. The Playmaker

Call their principal! Maybe just embarass them at their school.

8. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Haha, you really aren't pissed at the fact your father has to do yard work for a hole day because of some immature kids, but you are because they hit your car with an egg or whatever? I would be pissed at both..

And you should wait til they start egging your house again, then call the police while they are doing it. Have them spend the night in jail and cleaning up your house.

9. The Playmaker

Light some dog crap on their porch.

10. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

No doubt you have an off duty cop, principal, or cop sit in a unmarked car and watch, show them the myspace stuff to. Im sure the parents will love to see their kids crying at the front doo0r with a cop standing next to them at midnight after tucking into bed. haha

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar