What should get Whiz fired immediately

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans2004, Oct 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

If Whiz leaves Poutasi 1 on 1 with JJ Watt at any point during the game then he needs to be fired immediately. In fact if he leaves Watt 1 on 1 during any pass play he needs to be fired. last year he left Svitek our 3rd string LT 1 on 1 with Watt got Mettenberger hurt. With how Poutasi got abused by Miami, you have got to give him help. We have 4 TEs and a FB on the roster. It should not be hard at all to double/triple team Watt every time we throw the ball.

I need to see that Whiz is actually using his brain and adapting his game plan to the players that we have.

I was hoping to actually see us have an identity this yr on offense. Unfortunately it hasn't happened. We run the ball with the QB under the center and then we immediately put the QB in the shotgun thus taking away any threat of the play action pass. You either have to run the ball to set up the pass or pass the ball to set up the run. I'd love to see a stat showing how many play action passes from under center we have run this year.

If we don't protect Mett/Mariota this week by double teaming Watt, then Whiz should be given his pink slip. It will show me that he is unwilling to adapt to the weakness that his team has.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 4
    • High Five High Five x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. RTH

RTH Meh...

Doesn't Watt move around to get the easiest matchup..?

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

I personally think that if wissen**** shows up to the game, that should be grounds for termination, or a restraining order. But hey, that's just me.

#3 GOFIGURETITANS, Oct 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2015
    • LOL LOL x 3
  4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Whis needs to be fired immediately solely because of his record. 3-19 folks. Tied for 2nd worst in NFL history since the merger.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 4
    • High Five High Five x 3
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Put Fowler in simply to level his ass. Period. EVERY play.

6. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Like Dusty said, Whiz has no case for himself. His record alone should of got him fired 8 losses ago.

7. mact3333

mact3333 Starter

If the Titans lose 52-0, Whiz will be fired by monday.

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Poutasi is going to get his **** pushed in by Watt.

Cameron Wake abuses Poutasi in the first half. Whiz's solution? Pull Poutasi and don't give his replacement any help after not giving Poutasi any help.

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. altitan

altitan Pro Bowler

Put Fowler and Andrews together for a couple of plays, just to block JJ, that should daze him for a while.

10. altitan

altitan Pro Bowler

Nope

• Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar