What should be our first offensive play week one?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CalgaryTitansFan, Sep 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

It will be a CJ run. It always is to open a game, which is fine for me because Jake is a notoriously slow starter. Run, Run, short pass for 1st down, repeat. Let Jake get in his groove the first drive then open the playbook from there.

2. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Several times in the preseason Levitre pulled and looked good as a lead blocker.

3. Razorbacks

Razorbacks #WooPIgSooie

I love a good screen pass out to a speedy back like CJ when blocks can be set up correctly so I will go with that

4. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I wouldn't mind seeing a double reverse to CJ , a nice way to run the ball and start differently. Gotta keep the D on their toes, can't be predictable Titans but I know we will be

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar