What SEC BIPOLAR got me

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Gunny, Jan 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Well, I guess he showed me up....I was gonna send some Moon Pies and a collection of nuts and pecans.

2. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Straight to the pool room Gunny.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

:ha: yeah.

Also may have found the Rose Bowl to download for you.

4. maximus

maximus Starter

With nails because the frame had a string behind it. Ill make pictures is you need me too

5. KobeChaz

KobeChaz Guest

Congratulations Gunny! BiPolar, where did you find the white and blue hat. I have a white one with the white logo but I need that white and blue one.

6. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Hey, Gunny, Polar clued me in....what do you think of the nuts and Moon Pies?

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Moon pies are not too bad, they are kinda like Wagon Wheel down here, just smaller.

Havent had the nuts yet, we have mixed nuts down here. I am surprised both foods got through customs.

8. TitanFan4Life

TitanFan4Life Stronger Than K-Bulluck

How much do you weigh Gunny, the big XXLer?

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

The shirt doesnt fit. It is way too big for me.

BI POLAR just bought me some stuff (which I am going to pay back) but we never talked sizes. The white t-shirt has 4 signatures on it but the blue one is clean.

10. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Every time I go to the States I have to bring back a bucketload of See's chocolate for my wife. Customs don't mind at all. Last time I went over (November last year) I had to take 30 packets of Tim Tams across with me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar